Thursday, June 10, 2010

The MOTHA FUCKIN Elwood demo!!!

Wiss upon a star


Silas feeble to fakie #2



???

Seel(5)!

Sam!

Mikey Medwin enjoyin the sk8as


Joe, just havin a good time!


Wiss, Jake, and Nic
This is probably my favorite pic from the demo


The definition of POACHED

Gabe!


Silas feeble to fakie






Dan Plunkett Lip Slide

?




Dan Plunkett, the fuckin man


Recentley there was an Elwood skateboard demo at our favorite STL skatepark, "Shit Side". The team fuckin killed it, skaters such as Dan Plunkett, Silas Baxter Neal, and Kenny Anderson showed up, it was sick. Tons of people showed up and it was a great time, I'm glad I brought lawn chairs. I have upgraded or down graded to cell phone pictures, since I can't find the real camera... I will explain some pics and some I won't. As well the blog has been changed! I know, its fuckin crazy.
-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment